Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Angry Atheists

I set up this blog with the intention of staying amiable. This does not mean that I think that we should sit back and say nothing. In fact, I am quite the angry atheist in disguise. I think it is our right and our responsiblity to get angry when we think bad things are being done. This is the only way to make a difference. Staying amiable on my blog is just an effort to remain level-headed in my discussions, because I tend to get heated when I debate about things I feel strongly about.

Because I want to avoid a rant, I would like to direct you to an excellent blog entry by Greta Christina, that explains why atheists are mad, why we should be mad, and why religion is not just "a windmill". The blog entry is called Atheists and Anger.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: