Monday, April 14, 2008

Compassion Forum

I thought the Compassion Forum on CNN last night was largely annoying (the fact that the Democratic candidates are being forced to pander to the religious in order to get votes). But there were some comments made by Obama that I thought were worth mentioning:

"We are not just a Christian nation, but a Jewish nation, a Buddhist nation, a Muslim nation, a Hindu nation, and an atheist or non-believer nation."


I also thought this comment was a little silly:

"One of the things that my religious faith allows me to do, hopefully is not to operate out of fear, fear is a bad council, and I want to operate out of hope and faith"


I am only including the last part of the discussion, but you should check out the rest on YouTube.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: