Saturday, April 19, 2008

Outfoxed



This documentary may be a bit old, but I just saw it today and was pretty angered by it. It's an 8 part video on YouTube.

The film provides an in-depth look at Fox News and the dangers of ever-enlarging corporations taking control of the public's right to know. See for yourself how media empires, led by Rupert Murdoch's Fox News, have been waging war against journalism and independent news.


I was raised watching Fox News, and my family was actually saddened when I told them that I didn't get Fox News where I live. All I have to do is watch clips of the O'Reilly Factor to know that I am not missing anything. And I get even angrier when I realize that all of these stupid rumors about Obama being a Muslim, etc. are probably coming from this source.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: